- A quiet and attractive village setting with a mediaeval church and an ancient bridge over a babbling brook.
- A convenient location just 2 miles north of Rugeley in mid Staffordshire.
- A modern recently refurbished village hall with a larger hall for weddings, meetings and events and a smaller meeting room.
- A well equipped kitchen, bar area, cloakroom facilities and toilets.
- Spacious grounds with a large playing field and wild flower meadow at the back.
- A children's playground newley refurbished in 2018.
- Extensive car parking.
- Can seat upto 180
- Purpose built bar
- Sound and lighting system
- In a delightful rural village
- Ideal for Weddings
- Suitable for meetings
- Available for events
- Contact us for rates and further information
Weekly and Monthly Events.
- Tai Chi - every Tuesday Morning
- Produce Guild - First Thursday evening in the month
- WI - Second Wednesday in the month.
- History Society - Third Thursday in the month.
- Colton Ramblers - Third Sunday in the month.
Look on the Weekly Events tab for further details.
The Village Hall runs special events throughout the year.
- Auctions in March and October
- A Quiz in February and October.
- A Summer Event.
- Visiting Theatre Groups and Bands.
- A Christmas Fayre in November
Look at the Home Page and Events Tab for future Events being advertised. The village hall needs your support. Although grants have been obtained for improvements over the years very little comes in to support the running and maintenance of the hall. It is only events like those above along with the hire of the hall for weddings etc. which bring in income so that village hall organisations can receive a subsidised rate. Please come and support the hall.